HUBUNGAN PENGAWASAN DAN KINERJA KARYAWAN DIVISI TEKNISI PADA PT TRAKINDO UTAMA CABANG PEKANBARU

Risman Risman, Agus Henedra Sarumaha

Abstract


Abstract This research is motivated by employee performance from time to time that needs to be improved, so employees must be able to improve their performance. This study aims to determine the effect of Work Supervision on the performance of the employees of the Technician Division of PT Trakindo Utama Pekanbaru Branch. In this study data were collected through a questionnaire of 34 employees. Quantitative analysis includes validity and reliability tests, classic assumption tests, hypothesis testing through t tests and analysis of coefficient of determination (R2) tests. The data analysis technique used is simple regression analysis, which serves to prove the research hypothesis. Hypothesis testing using the Coefficients test obtained t count of 5.300 and also t table of 2.036 which means t arithmetic 5.300> t table 2.036 and also the level of significance is 0.00 <0.05 so that the results of this study are supervision has a significant effect on employee performance in the Division PT Trakindo Utama Technician Pekanbaru Branch. The influence of supervisory variable (X) on performance (Y) is positive as evidenced from the result of b = 0.726 which means that every increase in one unit of monitoring variables will be able to increase the performance variable of the PT Trakindo Utama Pekanbaru Branch Technician Division by 0.726 units. The value of the determinant coefficient (R Square) of 0.467. This means that supervision contributes influence to the performance of the employees of the Technician Division of PT Trakindo Utama Pekanbaru Branch amounting to 46.70% while the remaining 53.30% is influenced by other variables outside the supervision variable.

Keywords


Supervision and Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2010 Metodologi Penelitian. Penerbit PT. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta.

Fitra Margaret 2017 Pengaruh Pengawasan dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Rumah Sakit Islam At-Taqwa Gumawang. KOLEGIAL – Vol.5, No.1. Juni 2017 ISSN 2088-5644

Handoko, T.H. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Salemba Empat. Bandung.

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi. Cetakan ke 5. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Iskandar, I. (2018). Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja dan Pengawasan Terhadap Disiplin Kerja Karyawan Akademi Kebidanan Internasional Pekanbaru. Jurnal Akuntansi Dan Ekonomika, 8(2), 224-230.

Mangkunegara.2011 Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung

Mangkunegara. 2011Perilaku Dan Budaya Organisasi. Refika Aditama. Bandung

Mathis Robert L.2006 Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. PT. Salemba Empat. Bandung

Manullang. 2010. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta

Payaman Simanjuntak.2011 Manajemen dan Evaluasi Kinerja.Jakarta: Lembaga Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia.

Rivai Veithzal, Jauvani. 2011 Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta

Sedarmayanti.2011 Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja Bandung: CV MandarMaju.

Sugiono. 2010 Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Cet. Kedelapan. Alfabeta. Bandung

Sunyoto, Danang. 2012. Metode dan Instrumen Penelitian Ekonomidan Bisnis. Yogyakarta: CAPS.

Simamora, Henry. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi 3. Cetakan Pertama. STIE YKPN, Yogyakarta

Siswanto Sastrohadiwiryo, 2010. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia. Jakarta, Rineka Cipta.

Wirawan. 2009. Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta. Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Wiratmo, Masykur 2011 Pengantar Kewiraswastaan Kerangka Dasar Memasuki Dunia Bisnis, Yogyakarta BPFE




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36975/jeb.v12i1.310

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexing By: