PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN DAN PELATIHAN TERHADAP KOMPETENSI INSTRUKTUR DI UNIT PELAKSANA TEKNIS LATIHAN KERJA (UPT-LK) WILAYAH 1 PROVINSI RIAU

Saiful Anuar

Abstract


ABSTRACT This research was carried out in The Unit Pelaksana Teknis Latihan Kerja (UPT-LK) Region 1 of Riau Province. Does Education and training have a positive and significant effect on the competence of instructors in The Unit Pelaksana Teknis Latihan Kerja (UPT-LK) Region 1 of Riau Province? The purpose of this research is to determine the effect of education and training on instructor competence in The Unit Pelaksana Teknis Latihan Kerja (UPT-LK) Region 1 of Riau Province. The research methods are descriptive and quantitative. The population in this research are Instructors in the Unit Pelaksana Teknis Latihan Kerja (UPT-LK) Region 1 of Riau Province, which amounted to 42 people, while the total sample is the total population, so the number of samples is 42 people. Based on the Simple Linear Regression equations Y = 12,697 + 0,612X. Seen from the Constants of 12,697 means that if the value of independent variable X (education and training) is 0, so the value of dependent variable Y (competence) value is equal to 12,697. T value > t table (4.982 > 2.021) then Ho is rejected, it means there is a significant influence between education and training on competence. So it can be concluded that education and training affect the competence. It can be obtained the number of R Square (R2) of 0.383 or 38.3%. This shows that the percentage contribution, influence of the independent variable (education and training) to the dependent variable (competence) is 38.3%. While the remaining 61.7% is influenced by other variables that are not included in this research.

Keywords


Education,Training, And Competence

Full Text:

PDF

References


Andespa, Roni. 2012. Metodologi Riset Bisnis. Pekanbaru: Al Huda Press.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. (Edisi Revisi). Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Hasibuan, Melayu S.P. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta:

PT. Bumi Aksara.

Husein, Umar. 2013. Riset Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Iskandar, I. 2018. Pengaruh Pelatihan Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kerjasama Tim Pada Anggota Sekolah Sepak Bola (SSB) Tunas Bangsa. Eko dan Bisnis: Riau Economic and Business Review, 9(2), 98-106.

J. Supranto, 2009. Statistik Teori dan Aplikasi. (Edisi Ketujuh). Jakarta: Erlangga.

Notoatmodjo, Soekidjo. 2009. Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Priyatno, Dwi. 2009. 5 Jam Belajar Olah Data dengan SPSS 17. Yogyakarta: Andi.

Rivai, V. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan. Jakarta: PT Raja

Grafindo Persad

,2013, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan Dari Teori Ke Praktek, Rajagrafindo persada, Bandung.

Rivai, Veithzal dan Sagala. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan dari Teori ke Praktik. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo

Sedarmayanti. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Reformasi Birokrasi dan Manajemen Pegawai Negeri Sipil (cetakan kelima). Bandung : PT Refika Aditama

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&B. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana Pernada Media Group.

Suyatno, Danang. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Center For Academic Publishing Service.

Wahyuni, Indah. 2013. Pengaruh Pendidikan dan pelatihan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pusat Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Aparatur Perhubungan Bogor. Bogor. Universitas Djuanda.

Wibowo. 2014. Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

_,2015. Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Wibowo. 2016. Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Wirawan. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Indonesia. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Yunanda, Arfi. 2016. Pengaruh Pendidikan dan pelatihan Terhadap Peningkatan Kompetensi Para Pencari Kerja di UPT-LK Wilayah 1 Pekanbaru. Pekanbaru: Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Riau.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36975/jeb.v12i1.312

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexing By: