FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENJUALAN SNACK TORTILLA DUA KELINCI PADA PT. VICTORY JAYATAMA ABADI PEKANBARU

KHORNELIS DEHOTMAN

Abstract


Abstract: Research conducted at PT. Victory Jayatama Abadi Pekanbaru. Based on the background of the research presented above, the authors can formulate the problem in this study are the factors whether that affects sales Two rabbit tortilla snack products at PT. Grace Niaga Jaya Branch Pekanbaru. The purpose of this study is to knowing factors that affect sales product b circuit at PT. Victory Jayatama Abadi Pekanbaru. Data analysis in this research is done by using method descriptive and quantitative . Method descriptive that is data analysis with way decomposition theories contained in list library and connected with the data obtained from results research that will be collected, grouped and tabulated then taken conclusion. And methods quantitative with technique multiple linear regression. Samples taken in research this is numbered 55, h a sil research is seen from calculation obtained results from test_F from table above show Sig value. A total of 0,000 more small from 0.05%. Or value F hount amount 40.509 Meanwhile value F table could obtained ie N1 = k-1 (6-1 = 5) and N2 = n-k (55-6 = 49) then obtained value F table at N1 = 5 and N2 = 49 such that obtained value F table of 2.40. then could concluded that value F_hount (40.509)> F_table (2.40), so secara together variabel ability sales , conditions markets, capital, conditions organization and other factors have a significant effect to variabel sales biscuits value Adjusted R_Square of  0.785 means magnitude influence / contribution or contributions made variabel ability sales , conditions markets, capital, conditions organization and other factors amount 78.5 percent while the rest by 21.5 percent affected by other factors that are not sign in in research this.

Keywords


Sales, condition and ability sales , markets, capital, conditions organization and the other factor-factor

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2010, Prosedur Penelitian suatu pendekatan praktek. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta

Assauri, Sofian, 2010, Manajemen Pemasaran: Dasar, Konsep Snack Tortilla Dua Kelinci Startegi Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Assauri, Sofian, 2011,Manajemen Pemasaran, Jakarta: Rajawali pers.

Cannon, 2008, Pemasaran Dasar :Pendekatan Manajerial Global, Buku 1, Edisi 16. Salemba Empat, Jakarta

Danang, Sunyoto. 2012. Manajemen pemasaran.Yogyakarta: Buku Seru

Kotler, Philip dan G, Amstrong, 2010,Prinsi-Prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi Kedua Belas Jilid Kesatu. Erlangga. Jakarta.

Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Keller, 2010, Manajemen Pemasaran.Jilid 1.Edisi ke 13. Diterjemahkan oleh Bob Sabran. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Riduwan, Adkon, 2006, Metode dan Teknik Menyusun Tesis. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sugiyono, 2010, Statistik Untuk Penelitian, Alfabeta. Bandung

Sugiyono, 2010, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif RSnack Tortilla Dua KelinciD. PT. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Swastha. Basu. 2010. Azas - Azas Marketing Edisi 3. BPFE Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta.

Swastha, Basu, 2010, Manajemen Penjualan Edisi 3. BPFE Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta

Swastha, Basu dan Irawan, Ibnu,2010, Pengantar Bisnis Modern. Penerbit iberty. Yogyakarta

Swastha, Basu dan Sukotjo. Ibnu, 2010, Pengantar Bisnis Modern. Penerbit iberty.Yogyakarta.

Tantri, 2012,Manajemen pemasaran. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Umar, Husein, 2011, Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.

Winardi, 2005, Ilmu Seni Menjual. Penerbit Nova. Bandung

Winwin, Yadiati, 2010, Pengantar Akuntansi, Jakarta: Kencana Media Group

Zulkarnain, 2012, Ilmu Menjual Pendekatan Teoritis dan Kecakapan Menjual, Yogyakarta




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36975/jeb.v12i1.313

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexing By: