Pengaruh Kompetensi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Dinas “X”Kabupaten Bengkalis

Yogie Rahmat

Abstract


Performance is the result or level of success of an individual in carrying out tasks compared to various possibilities, such as work standards, targets, or predetermined and mutually agreed criteria. The objective of this research is to determine the Influence of Competence on Employee Performance in the "“X”" District Office of Bengkalis Regency. In this study, a sample of 84 respondents was used. The result of the regression equation Y = 19.705 + 0.688x indicates that the value of a = 19.705 suggests that if Competence is considered zero, the level of Performance is 19.705 units. The regression coefficient value = 0.688 indicates that if the Competence value increases by 1 unit, the Performance variable will increase by 0.688 units. The positive regression coefficient means that the better the Competence, the higher the Employee Performance in the "“X”" District Office of Bengkalis Regency will be. From the t-test results, the t-value for the Competence variable is 8.946 (greater than the t-table value of 1.989), and the P-value is 0.000 < 0.05. Therefore, this research shows that Competence significantly influences Employee Performance in the "“X”" District Office of Bengkalis Regency. Based on the correlation coefficient (R) value of 0.703, it means that there is a strong relationship between the Competence variable and Performance. Then, the coefficient of determination R Square is 0.494, indicating that the Competence variable contributes 49.4% to Employee Performance in the "“X”" District Office of Bengkalis Regency, while the remaining 50.6% is influenced by factors not examined in this research.

Keywords


Competence, Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Anwar Sanusi, 2011, Metode Penelitian Bisnis, Salemba Empat, Jakarta

Aprianto, Brian & Jacob, A.F. 2013. Pedoman Lengkap Profeisonal SDM Indonesia. Jakarta : PPM Management.

Danang Sunyoto. 2015. Strategi Pemasaran. Yogyakarta : Center for Academic Publishing Service (CAPS)

Dharma, Surya. 2012. Manajemen Kinerja Falsafah Teori dan Penerapannya. Yogyakrta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Edison, Emron., dkk. 2016 Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Alfabeta. Bandung

Fahmi, Irham, 2015. Manajemen Kinerja . CV Alfabeta, Badung.

Hamali, Arif Yusuf. 2018. Pemahaman Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Strategi Mengelola Karyawan. CAPS. Yogyakarta

Joko, Subagyo. 2015. Metode Penelitian Dalam Teori Dan Praktik. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta

Kasmir. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Praktik). Depok: PT Rajagrafindo Persada

Mangkunegara, A.A Anwar Prabu. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung

Marwansyah. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Alfabeta, Bandung

Masram dan Mu’ah. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Sidoarjo. Zifatama Publiser.

Nazir, Moh. 2012. Metode Penelitian. Gahlia Indonesia, Ciawi Bogor

Permendagri No 46 tahun 2011. Penilaian Prestasi Kerja Pegawai Negeri Sipil

Rahmat, Yogie. Pengaruh Displin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Negeri Sipil Bidang Sekretariat Dinas Kepemudaan Dan Olahraga Provinsi Riau. Jurnal: Eko dan Bisnis: Riau Economic and Business Review 10 (4), 472-480

Rofiatun & Masluri. (2011). Pengaruh Iklim Organisasi Dan Kompetensi Pegawai Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Dengan Mediasi Motivasicpada Dinas-Dinas Di Kabupaten Kudus. Jurnal Analisis Manajemen. 5(1).

Hasibuan, Malayu. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara

Sedarmayanti. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Reformasi Birokrasi dan Manajamen Pegawai Negeri Sipil. PT. Refika Aditama. Bandung

Simamora, Henry 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. STIEYKPN, Yogyakarta

Sinambela, Lijan Poltak. 2016. Reformasi Pelayanan Publik Teori, Kebijakan dan Implementasi, PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Sudarmanto, 2014, Kinerja dan Pengembangan Kompensasi SDM, Pustaka pelajar, Yogyakarta

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian. Alfabeta, Bandung

Sujarweni, V. Wiratna. 2014. Metode Penelitian: Lengkap, Praktis, dan Mudah Dipahami. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Kencana, Prenadamedia Group. Jakarta

Suwatno dan Donni Juni Priansa. 2016. Manajemen SDM dalam Organisasi Publik dan Bisnis. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Torang, Syamsir 2014. Organisasi dan Manajemen. Alfabeta, Bandung

Usman, Husaini dan Purnomo Setiady Akbar. 2018. Metodologi Penelitian Sosial. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta

Wibowo, 2016. Manajemen Kinerja, Edisi Kelima, PT.Rajagrafindo Persada Jakarta-14240




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36975/jeb.v14i3.437

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexing By: