PENGARUH MUTASI JABATAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA PT PEGADAIAN (PERSERO) KANTOR WILAYAH PEKANBARU

Muhammad Ali Aqsa, Febi Olivia

Abstract


The study was posted on PT. Personnel (Persero) Pekanbaru Regional Office, as for the purpose of this study is to find out how much influence the position mutation on employee performance at PT. Personnel (Persero) Regional Office Pekanbaru. As for the population in this study are all employees who have received mutations during work that amounted to 33 employees. While the sample in this study amounted to 33 people with saturated sample approach. Data analysis used to measure this research using descriptive and quantitative method by performing simple linear regression. The results obtained in this study through SPSS 19 data processing showed that the value of independent variables (mutation of positions) on t test obtained t count value of 3,500 is greater than the value of t table of 2.039. based on the above results can be concluded that Ho is rejected, it means that the position mutations significantly affect the performance of employees at PT Pegadaian (Persero) Regional Office Pekanbaru. The big influence of the variable of position mutation on employee performance is 28.3% while the rest of 71.7% is influenced by other factors which are not careful in this research

Full Text:

PDF

References


Handoko, T Hani. 2001. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumberdaya Manusia,Edisi. Kedua. BPFE, Yogyakarta.

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P, 2003, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi,. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta

, 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi Penerbit PT Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

, 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi. Penerbit PT Bumi Aksara, Jakarta

Imam, Ghozali, 2005. Aplikasi Analisis Multvariate. UNDIP

Kasmir, 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia.PT Rajagrafindo Persada. Jakarta.

Mankunegara, Anwar Prabu A.A, 2005. Evaluasi Kinerja SDM. Refika Aditama, Bandung.

Marnis, 2008, Pengantar Manajemen,Unri Press, Pekanbaru

Moenir, 2002, Pendekatan Manusiawi dan Organisasi Terhadap Pembinaan Kekaryawanan, Jakarta, Gunung Agung.

Nitisemito, Alex S, 2002, Manajemen Personalia Edisi Revisi,Jakarta, Ghahia Indonesia.

Priyatno, Duwi. 2014. SPSS 22 Pengolah Data Terpraktis. Andi. Yogyakarta.

PT Pegadaian (Persero), 2016, Laporan Tahunan Annual Report 2016,Jakarta, Kantor Pusat PT.Pegadaian (Persero).

Rivai, Veithzal, 2008. Performance appprasial, PT Raja Grafindo, Persada Jakarta.

Robbin, P. Stephen, 2006. Perilaku Organisasi. Ahli Bahasa. Gramedia. Jakarta.

Sabat, Datu N, Adolfina, Dotulong, Lucky, O.H, 2017, Pengaruh Promosi Jabatan Dan Mutasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai (Studi Pada Pegawai Kantor Wilayah Direktorat Jenderal Perbendaharaan Provinsi Sulawesi Utara), Vol 5 No 2 Juni 2017, Hal 404-413. Jurusan Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Sam Ratulangi

Sastrohadiwiryo, 2003. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia, Jakarta, PT Bumi Aksara

Siagian, Sondang P, 2006, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia,Jakarta, Bumi Aksara.

Simamora, Henry, 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi 2, STIE YKPN.Yogyakarta.

Sugiyono, 2010. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif & RND. Bandung : Alfabeta.

, 2005. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung: Alfabeta.

. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Suminar, Ratna, 2015. Pengaruh Mutasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pabrik Kelapa Sawit (PKS) Pada PT Citra Riau Sarana II di Kabupaten Kuantan Singingi. Skripsi STIE Riau

Sofyandi, Herman, 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta.

________________ 2004, Program SPSS,Jakarta, PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Tanjung dan Rahmawati, 2003, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia,Jakarta, PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Wahyudi, Bambang, 2003. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan ketiga. Sulita. Bandung.

Wursanto, I.G, 2005,Dasar Dasar Ilmu Organisasi, Yogyakarta, PT Andhy




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36975/jeb.v8i4.7

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexing By: